You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com
We’re recruiting Geeks with Goals, Graduate Account Managers that just love their jobs and everything there is to love about smashing targets, growing market share in an account and creating brilliant customer relationships.
We are looking for graduates to help us grow as we start our biggest and most exciting year in business. People who want to nurture customer relationships, are driven by success and that want to be part of an amazing story.
Hull with UK and possible International Travel
- Grow APD in our chosen markets by over achieving allocated sales targets.
- Manage, nurture and grow a small portfolio of UK and International accounts
- Strategically generate new opportunities by profiling and identifying potential clients
- Develop rapport within lapsed accounts to secure return business
- Appointment set and generate opportunities for Field Account Managers
- Update, manage and monitor our CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure accurate customer databases and forecasting records are held.
- Attend, present and demonstrate at events around the UK and Europe to promote our award winning products and services to new and prospective clients.
- Manage and continuously improve our Salesforce CRM Programme
- Support and Co-Ordinate tender responses and quotations
- Any other duty as reasonably requested by the Sales & Marketing Manager or any other senior manager in the business
Skills & Experience
The Graduate Geek we are looking for will be competitive, fun and enthusiastic and love working with customers. We want someone who is independent, driven and self-motivated with a flexible attitude and committed to contributing to APD’s growth.
Ideally, our new Graduate Account Manager will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have brilliant relationship building skills
- Be fast on their feet and confident on both the phone and in person
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Be hungry for success and looking to develop their career at APD
- Be driven, tenacious and hard working
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Have experience working with the Public Sector.
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org