You can get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Purpose of Job
To ensure that for a contract, both the project and assigned team are set objectives in accordance with customer requirements and agreed timescales, costs, technical standards and quality requirements.
The Project Manager has project responsibility for profit and loss of each assigned contract. At all times, customer satisfaction and communications must be given highest priority.
The Project Manager will report to the Outcome Manager. In addition to project-based activities, the Project Manager will coordinate an internal virtual team aligned to the project.
Based in Hull you will occasionally be expected to attend customer meeting across the UK and internationally.
1. Provide principal customer interface for a project, to ascertain contract requirements and inform customer of progress.
2. Negotiation of contract variations, subcontract appointments and commercial considerations with the assistance of relevant senior managers.
3. Breakdown contract requirements and produce achievable project plans showing key contract milestone, work packages and deliverables.
4. Assign responsibilities and organise project teams in accordance with these plans and maintain daily communication with the team.
5. Co-ordinate preparation of quality plans with QA department.
6. Review project progress on a regular basis and take remedial action if necessary.
7. Provide status reports on overall project progress to Outcome Manager.
8. Advise and instruct on invoicing and costs to Financial Controller.
9. Maintain project records within project files and operate in accordance with company quality procedures.
10. Assist Sales/Marketing in preparing bids for future work.
11. Any other reasonable duties as requested by management to maintain the effective and efficient running of the department, our relationship with our customers and APD in general.
Here at APD we employ Geeks with Goals. We’re looking for someone with passion for what they do. Someone who’s independent, driven and self-motivated with a flexible attitude and committed to contributing to APD’s growth.