You can get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of Job
A fundamental part of the Finance team, delivering reports and decision making tools to the company. Ensuring that internal controls are rigid, and that month end routines are followed. This role will provide a wealth of experience of the Finance function, and will benefit from an enthusiastic self-motivated individual with a passion for Finance.
Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- A crucial role in the Finance team, duties include the following;
- Cash reporting and forecasting;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Accruals and Prepayments;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Monthly P & L analysis;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts for the business;
- Issuing tracker information to project managers;
- Assisting with the Preparation of the monthly payroll;
- Project based reporting;
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns;
- Preparation of EC sales and Intrastat;
- KPI reporting;
- Preparation and submission of National Statistics;
- Capital Expenditure reporting;
- Any other duties as may be required by the business
- Supporting the Finance team with the following;
- Engaging with all employees to assess and improve the quality of the management information produced
- Training and development of the junior members of the Management Accounts team;
- Improving the processes by which all departmental tasks are performed.
- Liaise with project and sales managers to generate a two-way flow of timely, accurate and relevant project-related information;
- Maintain the purchase and sales ledgers;
Performance will be reviewed periodically by the Finance Manager.
- Part Qualified, or QBE (qualified by experience)
- Cooperative and constructive approach to intra and inter departmental engagement;
- High level of IT literacy.