The following terms apply to the use of this website. By using this website you agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this website is owned by APD Communications Limited. You may download and print content from this website for your own internal business and/or personal use. The website may not be copied or reproduced or otherwise dealt with. The content must not be modified or copied into any other website or used in connection with another website, without the prior written consent of APD. All trade names used (unless otherwise indicated) are proprietary to APD and must not be used in connection with any other products.
- The information provided on the website is provided in good faith and for general information purposes only. APD does not warrant that the information provided is necessarily accurate or complete. The information contained in the website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon for this purpose. If you require further specific assistance, please contact email@example.com who will be pleased to assist you.
- APD takes reasonable precautions to prevent Computer Viruses but can accept no liability in respect thereof.
- Information transmitted via this website will pass over public networks. APD makes no representation or warranty that the use of it will be uninterrupted or error free.
- This website contains links to third party websites. APD accepts no liability for any material contained in any third party website accessed via this website.
Conditions of Purchase
You can download our conditions of purchase by clicking the button below.