- CORTEX First Line Maintenance Training
- CORTEX System Administrator Training
- CORTEX User Training
- Co-Ordinator Map Client Training
- Co-Ordinator System Administrator Training
- INCA Crash Investigation Training
- INCA Device Installation Training
- INCA Geofences Training
- INCA Programming Configuration Training
- MIP Applet Training
- MIP Application User Training
- POLARIS Training
- Mobile ID Unit Training
APD provides high-quality training for all its products for users, administrators and maintenance engineers. Accompanying documentation is offered for each course attended and certification for those observed as competent in training knowledge.
Regularly delivered courses are outlined below, with more detailed information provided on the course specific sheets.
Contact Centre and Control Room
- CORTEX User – New, existing and Train the Trainer
- CORTEX System Administration
- CORTEX First Line Maintenance
- Aspire CRM
ARTEMIS Resource & Information Management
- INCA Device Installation
- Programming INCA Configurations
- Configuring INCA Geofences
- INCA Data Analysis (Crash Investigation)
- Co-Ordinator Map Client User
- Co-Ordinator System Administration
- POLARIS Application User (Police)
- MIU (PDA Passport Reader) Device User
- MIP and Scriptable Dialling Application User
- DRUID Applet Design
APD Commnications now offers public courses (subject to delegate numbers) for many product areas. These are usually delivered at our training facility in Kingston upon Hull. Bespoke courses are still available, as required.
To book or enquire about any public, private or bespoke training course, contact APD by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Account Manager.