Public Safety and Crisis Management
Delivering communications solutions to Public Safety Organisations worldwide
APD's involvement with Public Safety organisations goes back a long way. Police, Fire and Ambulance Services all over world are relying on APD's solutions to provide the communications systems that help them respond to incidents quickly and decisively. Working with our Command and Control partners, APD's solutions handle all the communications requirements of busy contact centres and control rooms, whilst our mobile and location products ensure immediate dispatch, based on location and suitability, providing incident information whilst en route.
- Effective call handling improves the public's experience, provides a single point of contact and a choice of messaging routes, all of which enhance citizen focus in line with strategic objectives.
- APD's Contact Centre and Control Room solutions ensure the seamless integration of all radio, telephony and effective incident management, providing you with an extremely efficient communications and control solution.
- Through effective resource location, you can keep your staff safe, reduce incident response times and increase accountability and efficiency.
- Working practices can be streamlined through the introduction of mobile data, allowing information to be collected at the incident, cutting down the need to return to headquarters and increasing visibility of officers on patrol. With cross border resource sharing, vehicles can be utilised more efficiently.
- Delivery of incident-specific data in advance of attendance or en-route cuts down the need for control room voice contact and ensures that when your employees arrive on-site, they are fully equipped to deal with the incident quickly.
With national Public Safety solutions in place in five countries and its continuously expanding range of products, APD maintains its position as one of the leading suppliers in this competitive market.